Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
I grew up with this family recipe. This recipe red lines the yum-meter.
2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. tarragon
1/4 tsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 cup chicken consommé OR white wine
1 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 13 x 9-inch casserole dish. Place shrimp evenly in the casserole dish.
2. Cook garlic in butter until butter browns. Add tarragon, parsley, onion powder, Old Bay, salt, pepper and consommé to butter.
3. In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup of the butter mixture and the bread crumbs; toss together.
4. Pour remaining butter mixture over the shrimp. Top with buttered bread crumbs.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until shrimp are firm and topping is golden brown. Serve immediately.
After completing step #4 the dish may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Just remember to turn that pre-heating oven off. 🙂